Inlife Portugal Cookies Policy
Last Update: 15/04/2019
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that uploads to your device (whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet) when you access a web page and allows the holder of that page to storage or retrieve certain informations regarding several situations, such as: the number of times that page was visited by the user, identify a registered user, assure the user session while he navigates on that page, allows to perform operations in a safe and stable way, among others.
As mentioned, cookies offer information regarding the navigation habits of the users and, in addiction, may affect their privacy. By this reason, we want to provide the necessary information about what type of cookies are used, so that you have the full information to make a decision regarding their use and the protection of your privacy.
In this sense, we inform that in order to use the totality of the services and features of our web pages
it’s necessary to authorize, on your web browser, the cookies.
2. Cookies Typologies
Please find bellow information regarding the type of cookies we use and it’s purpose:
- Authentication session Cookies: These are a type of cookie created and used to collect and store data, while the user accesses a page. As the name points out, these cookies storage themselves on your device until the user ends the navigation session. If your connected to your Inlifer account, or you’re a regular user, cookies will help to show the correct information and present the same experiences according to your preferences.
- Preference, features and service Cookies: the Cookies we use can also serve to indicate which is the language you prefer and help to quickly pre-fill forms from Inlife Portugal.
- Social Network Cookies: These cookies are designed and used to offer the user the possibility to share or recommend content from our pages on social networks.
The information gathered trough cookies from one page can be used by the web page holder as by a third party that provides a service to such holder. In this sense, the information from the cookies used on Inlife Portugal web pages is treated by Inlife Portugal and by third parties for the indicated ends.
Considering the information given through the present Cookies Policy, we provide bellow information on how you can manage the cookies used on the web pages through the different options available on the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome e Safari).
If the installation of all the cookies on the page is blocked, some of it’s features, as well as some contents, may be affected.
4.1 How to visualize the cookies
All browsers offer the users the possibility to search and visualize which cookies a certain site installs, obtain information regarding it’s duration and the possibility to eliminate them, as indicated on the following section (4.2.). On the same sequence, we provide information regarding this question on the most used browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
4.2 How to eliminate Cookies
To restrain or block cookies, you should modify the configuration of the browser you use on your device, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. In a generic way, browsers offer the following configuration options regarding the upload of cookies:
- That the browser refuses all cookies and, because of that, no cookie from any page will be uploaded on to your device.
- That the browser gives you an alert before the cookie will be uploaded, so that you can decide if you accept it’s upload.
- The option of navigating on private mode, upon which the cookies upload to the device, but will be erased automatically when the navigation through that page ends:
5. Updates and modifications on the Cookies Policy
Inlife Portugal can change, totally or part, the Cookies Policy, publishing any change on the same way which this policy is published or through other means of communication to the users, considering the legal and regulatory imperatives, as well as the adjustment of this policy accordingly to bidding instructions issued by the CNPD (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados “National Data Protection Commission”) in Portugal. To this effect, we recommend the regular consultation of the Cookies Policy contents published at any moment.
If you continue to use our website you accept our cookies policy.